Carey Mulligan was her usual lovely self when she attended the Hollywood Film Awards for 2011. She was wearing a dress by Bottega Veneta paired with Ferragamo shoes. Her clutch was also by Borrega Veneta. Her fabulous red carper attire was not wasted, she was awarded the honor of being Hollywood Supporting Actress for the movie “Shame”.
Carey Mulligan Latest Short Hairstyle
What distinguished Carey from all the beauties and celebrities during the event was her fantastic hairstyle. Her sophisticated short blonde hair had darker blondes and plenty of platinum blonde highlights all over the hair, a more attractive alternative to her usual overall platinum. The contrast had a softening effect that was very appealing.
Carey Mulligan with Sweet Short Haircut Style
Suave Professional Celebrity Stylist Jenny Cho created Carey Mulligan’s hairstyle. Jenny Cho is a very versatile hairstylist and she has the talent to create a wide selection of hairstyles for her clients that make them shine and stand out in any event.
For Carey Mulligan, Jenny Cho created an elegant and charming look. According to her she enjoys working with short hair since it can be styled in so many different ways. She particularly loves working on Carey Mulligan’s hair because both of them usually have fun being daring and experimenting in trying on different hairstyles every time.
For the Hollywood Film Award, Jenny was inspired by the pompadour of the 50s, an ultra feminine yet elegant hairstyle that pulls the hair away from the face.
This is how Jenny Cho created Carey Mulligan’s Hollywood Film Awards 2011 hairstyle:
- She applied Suave Professional Volumizing Root Boost Spray on Carey’s wet hair, then layered it with Suave Professional Sleek Anti-Frizz Cream.
- Next she blow-dried the back and sides of Carey’s hair using a medium-size paddle brush away from the face.
- The next thing that Jenny worked on was Carey’s top hair. With the use of a small round brush she blow dried it starting at the crown and drawing the hair away from the face.
- Once Carey’s hair was totally dry, Jenny misted it with a small amount of Suave Professional Dry Shampoo and worked in a drop of Sleek Anti-Frizz Cream through it at the same time shaping it.
- The finishing touch was a spray of Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Lightweight Hold Hairspray.